Each of our luxury and beautiful crystal infused scented candles are hand-poured, in-house and customised with a choice of colour and fragrance oil.
Our candles are made with 100% Natural, Organic & Biodegradable SOY-COCONUT Wax! After a long time of experimenting which wax was most suitable for our brand and our mission, we finally found the perfect mixture to make the perfect candle, whilst also keeping in mind what's best for our health, our home and our planet.
Our crystals are 100% genuine and are extracted ethically and globally from beautiful countries such as, Portugal, Brazil, Mexico, USA, Morocco and many more!
Our fragrance oils are 100% Cruelty-Free & Vegan! We want to bring you the best natural scents that is great for your health, your environment and wellbeing of our planet too.
Our coloured mica powders and glitters are 100% Cruelty-Free & Vegan! We use it on all candles and wax melts.
All our glitters are non-toxic, solvent resistant, polyurethane coated and can withstand high heat.
We include natural dried herbs on top of every candle, herbs such as White Sage, Palo Santo, Lavender, Thyme and many more. This is to maximise healing benefits out of every candle you shall buy, in order to promote healing on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level!
To ensure you receive the most burn time, please make sure that the environment you chose to light the candle in, is at a temperature below 25°C // 77°F . In addition to receiving the most burn time, you will need to give your candle a little extra care by following the instructions below.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLE:
- Remove all crystals from the candle before it is lit.
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and a clean and even burn in the future.
- Pay attention to the candle at all times and never leave a burning candle unattended!
- Never leave your candle burning longer than 4 hours at a time. Once the wax reaches half way down your vessel, carefully monitor the burn time and extinguish the flame after 1 hour.
- After use when the wax has cooled and set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid wick 'mushrooming'.
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
- Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5CM from the bottom of your vessel.
- When you have finished burning your candle, simply wash out any leftover wax with hot water and detergent.
- Please Notice: Coconut Wax cannot be put down the sink as it is a solid at room temperature! This will cause long-term damages to the pipes. So please put any wax melt of candle wax used onto the bin! Thank You
- You can reuse your tin/glass container once it is empty if you wish to. It can be used for a variety of reasons, but should not be used as a candle again, or for storing any food items. We think our tins and glass containers look very good as desk accessory holders.
- Our tins/glass containers are Eco-Friendly so if you decide you don't want to keep it, you can simply recycle it!