Wax Melt Care
Each of our luxury and fragrant wax melts are hand-poured, in-house and customised with colour and fragrance oil.
Our wax melts are made with 100% Natural, Organic & Biodegradable SOY-COCONUT Wax! After a long time of experimenting which wax was most suitable for our brand and our mission, we finally found the perfect mixture to make the perfect wax melt, whilst also keeping in mind what's best for our health, our home and our planet.
Our fragrance oils are 100% Cruelty-Free & Vegan! We want to bring you the best natural scents that is great for your health, your environment and wellbeing of our planet too.
Our coloured mica powders and glitters are 100% Cruelty-Free & Vegan! We use it on all candles and wax melts.
All our glitters are non-toxic, solvent resistant, polyurethane coated and can withstand high heat.
We include glitter on top of every wax melt! The function of having wax melting and fragrance your home is to awaken one of your senses, which is to smell! This along with the colour of each wax melt (corresponding to each of the chakras in our body) is made to maximise healing benefits on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level!
To ensure you receive the most burn time, please make sure that the environment you chose to melt the wax in, is at a temperature below 25°C // 77°F . In addition to receiving the most burn time, you will need to give your wax melt a little extra care by following the instructions below.
CARING FOR YOUR WAX MELTS:
Remove the wax melt from the opp plastic every time you wish to take a piece out to put on top of your wax burner. Afterwards, put the rest of the wax melt back so that it is safe from other items, whilst also preserving it's lovely fragrance.
- Once you place the tealight in the wax burner, the wax melt will begin to melt.
- Please be very careful to not move the wax burner while it's hot and the wax melt is fully melted on top! Be Very Gentle!
- Pay attention to the wax melt/wax burner at all times and never leave a burning candle unattended!
- After around 3 - 4 days it's when you'll need to clean the pot that the wax melt has been burning in.
- Take a cotton wool or tissue paper and clean the pot in the wax burner while the liquid wax melt is still in a warm consistency.
- Carefully wipe until the remaining wax melt has been fully absorbed by the cotton wool/tissue paper.
- Please Notice: Coconut Wax cannot be put down the sink as it is a solid at room temperature! This will cause long-term damages to the pipes. So please put any wax melt of candle wax used onto the bin! Thank You
- Last but not least, you can simply place a new wax melt onto the clean pot of the wax burner, and you're ready to go!