Each of our premium quality and beautiful crystals are one of a kind!
Our crystals are 100% genuine and are extracted ethically and globally from beautiful countries such as, Portugal, Brazil, Mexico, USA, Morocco and many more!
These unique forms of art given to us by Mother Earth, contains powerful energies and ancient knowledge that help maximise and promote healing on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level!
To ensure you're properly taking care of your lovely tropical crystals, you will need to give them a little extra care by following the instructions below.
CARING FOR YOUR CRYSTALS:
(Please Check beforehand which method is most suitable for your crystals, e.g. some crystals cannot be cleansed with water otherwise it will damage the crystal. Read thoroughly and do your own research too!)
1.) Use Sea Salt:
- Sea Salt can help rid your crystals of unwanted energy! If the crystal is not brittle, using sea salt should be fine. However, you don't want to put a porous stone that has lots of little holes or ridges (think pyrite, hematite, etc.) in salt water since it can get damaged.
- Leave the crystal in the water overnight and add dried sage, basil, or lavender to enhance the bath's cleansing effect!
2.) Use Running Water:
- Holding your crystal under running water is also a very effective cleaning method. As you do so, ask the Universe to remove all of its negativity! I usually imagine a ray of white light around the stone as I do this, cleaning it and filling it with positive light energy!
3.) Use Other Stones:
- Certain crystals associated with purification like Carnelian and Clear Quartz are thought to actually cleanse other stones. Stack these stones on top of any crystals that need clearing, or keep them all in the same bag when you travel!
4.) Place Them Underneath The Full Moon:
- On the next full moon, place any crystals you'd like to cleanse on your windowsill to soak up some of the Moon's refreshing energy!
5.) Bathe Them In Moon Water:
- Moon water is exactly what it sounds like - Distilled water that has been left to charge under the energy of the Full Moon! There are many creative ways to use it, and soaking crystals, as long as they're not too porous!
6.) Visualize Cleansing:
- Visualization is the powerful practice of imagining that which you desire. The next time your crystal is in need of a refresh, hold it in your hands, close your eyes, and visualize a ray of cleansing light washing over it.
- If you'd like, you can also repeat these affirmations 3 times whilst holding your crystal with the intention of cleansing it of any negativity, just say: "I Cleanse, I Renew and I Protect".