Wax Burner Care
Each of our Luxury & Beautiful Wax Burners are 100% Cruelty-Free, Vegan & Eco-Friendly and Made Unique to match our Tropical Aspect!
We pay very close attention as to which wax burner is most suitable for our brand and our mission, we finally found the perfect ones which are made with natural resources from Mother Earth! We want to offer you Amazing Quality & Beautiful Wax Burners, whilst also keeping in mind what's best for the health of our planet!
These unique Art Pieces with the colour it contains is made to not only be aesthetically pleasing, but to also maximise healing benefits, in order to promote Healing on a Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Level!
Our wax burners are very potent and can withstand high heat.
To ensure you receive the most burn time, please make sure that the environment you chose to melt the wax in, is at a temperature below 25°C // 77°F . In addition to receiving the most burn time, you will need to give your wax burner a little extra care by following the instructions below.
CARING FOR YOUR WAX BURNER:
Remove any packaging before you place a tealight in the wax burner and a new wax melt on top.
Remember to only burn the wax burner on a non-porous and heat resistant surface. Burn other candles at least 10cm away from the wax burner.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets, soft furnishings and flammable materials.
- Please be very careful to not move the wax burner while it's hot and the wax melt is fully melted on top! Be Very Gentle!
- Pay attention to the wax melt/wax burner at all times and never leave a burning candle unattended!
- Take a cotton wool or tissue paper and clean the pot or the sides if wax melt happened to run down the sides.
- Thankfully, our wax burners containers are Eco-Friendly so if you decide you don't want to keep it, you can simply recycle it!