Incense Sticks Care
Each of our premium quality Incense Sticks are 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan - It perfectly matches with our tropical aspect!
We pay very close attention as to which incense sticks are most suitable for our brand and our mission, we finally found the perfect ones which are made with natural resources from Mother Earth!
Each ingredient in the incense sticks have powerful beneficial properties! Ones such as Lavender, Palo Santo, Sandalwood, White Sage (and many more), help maximise healing benefits on every level!
In addition, you will need to give your incense sticks a little extra care by following the instructions below.
CARING FOR YOUR INCENSE STICKS:
Remove any packaging before you place an incense stick onto an incense stick holder.
Remember to burn other candles at least 15cm away from the incense sticks.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets, soft furnishings and flammable materials.
- Please be careful to not move the incense stick while it's lit and hot, keep it on a safe, non flammable surface.
- Pay attention to the incense stick at all times and never leave a burning incense stick unattended!
- Make sure all ashes fall in ashtrays or burners.
- Our incense sticks packaging is Eco-Friendly so you can simply recycle it!