Smudge Sticks Care
Each of our premium quality Smudge Sticks are 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan - It perfectly matches with our tropical aspect!
We pay very close attention as to which smudge sticks is most suitable for our brand and our mission, we finally found the perfect ones which are made with natural resources from Mother Earth!
Herbs such as Blue Sage, Desert Sage, White Sage, Palo Santo, Cedar, Motherwort, Thyme (and many more), help maximise and promote healing benefits on every level!
These unique smudge sticks are also wrapped in important elements, such as 'Grandmother Sage' etc.
In addition, here's all you need to get started on how to use your smudge sticks by following the instructions below.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?:
- Remove any packaging before you light a smudge stick.
- Remember to have a Fireproof container at your disposal; an abalone shell, a bowl or a plate that you do not mind getting a little stained and is 100% fireproof!
- Open a few windows and doors to help any smoke and negative energy leave easily.
- You can light one end of the smudge stick with a match or a lighter over your flameproof bowl or abalone shell until a small flame has caught. You may need to hold the smudge stick in the flame for a few seconds for it to catch.
- While holding your smudge stick over the bowl/shell, once you see the flame you can lightly blow on the flame or shake until it goes out. The smudge stick will then smoke gently like incense. Remember that it’s the smoke that does the work and so the stick does not have to remain lit.
- Walk around your home clockwise, starting from the entrance door and ending on the entrance door. Carefully using your hands to waft the smoke into all areas of your space. Include all small spaces that collect negative energy like corners, windows and behind doors. It’s also good to open cupboards and wardrobes because they too can hold stagnant energy.
- Remember that the goal is to allow a light amount of smoke to move around your space there’s no need to create a thick cloud of smoke!
- You may need to relight the smudge stick to make it around the whole house - simply relight it over your flameproof bowl/shell and lightly blow it out as before. Then carry on where you left off.
- There are some who believe the smudge stick should be left to smoulder rather than extinguish - this should only be done if you are able to stay with it while it burns. If not, then extinguish it by lightly pressing the stick into earth, sand or into your fireproof dish. Never leave a lit smudge stick unattended!
- Pay attention if you've actually put out the smudge stick and it's not still burning!
How Often Do I Smudge My Home?:Smudging your home can be done whenever you like, you can do it on a certain day or moon cycle but there’s no need to wait to do that specifically. You can do it anytime you like, simply trust & follow your intuition - We use it daily, but weekly or monthly is just fine too!